This means that we will read, watch video tutorials that illustrate the readings, and create elementary design collaterals outside of the class. And we work on our major projects in class. Got it?
In this course, we will learn to effectively use today’s industry-standard imaging software; Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop. You’ll also get a crash course in basic HTML and CSS.
By the end of the course,you will be able to:
- Identify and define graphics/design terminology;
- Use Adobe PhotoShop to edit and create pixel-based media;
- Use Adobe Illustrator, and it’s various tools to create vector-based media.
- Create branded collaterals using both Photoshop and Illustrator for the greatest effect.
- Begin to understand basic HTML – the main language for creating web pages- use this understanding to develop simple, clean web pages.