When working on your Photoshop Collage project, you will combine multiple images to tell a story. Here are two strategies for adding multiple images to one Photoshop document, demonstrated in the video and described below.
- With a blank document open in Photoshop,
- go to File > Place and navigate to the file you want to add.
- Go to File > Open to open multiple images in Photoshop.
- Each will appear in its own frame, so separate the tabs, and
- then drag the image from one frame into another.
Don’t forget, when setting up your project, you want to set dpi to 300 (instead of leaving the default 72 dpi setting)