The forums are now open for design conversations to begin. Be sure to upload web-optimized JPGs only– with dimensions of 800×600 or 600×800 pixels.
For those of you who have not used forums in Sakai before, Here are instructions for adding to a discussion forum:
- Login to sakai and navigate to the appropriate class > Your feedback groups are posted in Announcements
- In left-hand sidebar, select Discussion Froum
- When the page refreshes, choose your group
- Add a New Conversation: give it at title, and description, then upload your image.
- Hit Post.
To respond to a Conversation in your discussion group:
- Navigate to Discussion Forums and your group. Select the conversation from the list
- Read the introduction and review the posted design
- Hit “reply” at the bottom of the post and enter your comments, and hit post
Here’s a video: