- Reading Quiz 2: Photoshop Toolbar
- Visual Storytelling Lecture / Photography Basics
- Intro to Photoshop Project:
- Narrative poster: Using Photography to Tell a Story.
- Choose a topic or individual that interests you and write up
Activity: Begin Tutorials (SAKAI)…starting with Layers
Complete at Home:
- Read Textbook: 3: Adobe Bridge, and 4: Camera RawPS
- Watch & Complete: Tutorials Assignment
- Create: Photo Shoot of individual subject: Shoot 30 pics of a single subject (person). When shooting, consider the 5 principles of photographic design: simplicity, the rule of thirds, balance, framing, and use of lines. We will use Adobe Bridge to organize and edit these photos in class next week. Save the 30 images to a folder on your flash drive and bring to class next week.